วันศุกร์ที่ 29 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Phuket Paradise Vacation Part 2

If most people in the United States to hear the word "Thailand" you immediately think "Bangkok and prostitution." Even if the problem persists, it is what it is Thailand. The American media always paints a picture of dubious this beautiful country in a bad light. There are many things that is unique to this beautiful country to do against prostitutes. Most Thai people look down on this are sick and embarrassed that the world is watching their country in this way whenhave much more to offer travelers. Thais also noted that prostitution is not against the law. I spent the last three summers in Phuket, Krabi and Phi Phi Islands (where the movie was filmed "The Beach" with Leonardo di Caprio) has moved to Thailand. I see families, couples, and many people enjoy the wonderful sights and landscapes of Thailand. In fact, Phuket, where most Australian families for the holidays year after year to go. It 's like the "Caribbean" is for us for them. I will be backspend my summer in a couple of weeks. If you have more interest in this spectacular country, check out my other videos on my channel of Thailand. Here are some websites of the places I visited in this video from MY 2006 trip. Peace! ~ Ted www.phuketzoo.com James Bond Island Phuket Zoo (Remember "The Man with the Golden Gun?) Elephant trekking www.phuket Www.jamesbondisland.com guide.net Phuket Cobra Show and Farm (crenshawone video from my friend) www. Wat Chalong youtube.com (My Video...

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น